The Amador Business Ticker is now a month old, and I hope you’re enjoying the site and its stories. Our recent features include:
- A profile of Betsy Sanders, a world-recognized expert in customer service.
- A view of the Amador County real estate market and challenges from realtors Rebecca Barnes and Sally Bligh.
- A food review of “zoodles,” shrimp scampi, and more from Strings Italian Cafe.
- Another food review of a Philly cheesesteak taco, boneless chicken wings, and tater tots for days from Wing It! on 49.
- A new list of resources that is now in the Resources section and will be updated as needed.
As of this writing, we have 85 followers on our Instagram profile, which is our most popular social media profile so far.
We also have Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter profiles that you can follow by clicking on the appropriate icons at the top and bottom of each page.
I don’t like to give sneak previews of feature stories while I’m still tracking down resources…and my mother and I haven’t figured out where we’re going to eat this week yet. If you want to know, bookmark this page, because new stories appear every Monday.
Next month, I’ll talk about the next steps for the Ticker as it grows. In the meantime, have a prosperous rest of your June, as well as a happy and safe 4th of July.