If your business has been affected adversely by the COVID-19 pandemic, here are some useful resources to help your business get funding, provide reopening guidance, and operate safely. All links open in a new browser window.
- Amador County Guidance for Businesses: Roadmap for Safe Reopening
- California COVID-19 Response: Businesses and Employers
- California Governor’s Office Resources for Small Businesses and Start-Ups
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC) COVID-19 Information: Businesses and Workplaces
- U.S. Small Business Administration: COVID-19 Small Business Guidance and Loan Resources
If you have another resource you think should be added to this list, please e-mail us.